In 2016 alone CUA won 9 separate awards from CANSTAR, the Money Magazine Awards and the Australian Retail Banking Awards for everything from their variable rate home loan to their everyday bank accounts.
CUA is also committed to participating in a number of sporting and community events and initiatives and, unlike profit-driven corporate they have a flexible and ever-changing view of what worthy contributions look like.
Financial planning with a difference
In addition to offering a range of savings, investment, banking and lending products and services you can also receive complimentary financial planning services from Bridges which will work with you on everything from retirement to estate planning.
What CUA can offer you
When it comes to helping Australians buy, refinance, furnish, renovate and even invest in property very few if any banks will be able to match the value and service that CUA offers.
If you want to make additional payments on your mortgage – you can do so without incurring any penalties and with no ongoing fees you will save a fortune over the life of your home loan.
Personal loans from CUA
CUA offer personal loans with rates as low as 10.89% per annum with loan terms from 1 to 7 years and offer you up to $100,000.
Why Choose CUA’s Loans?
- Repay early with no penalty fees
- No annual fees
- Enjoy the lowest rates in the industry
- Save thousands in interest and fees
- Flexible terms to suit your budget
- Consolidate debt or go on holiday – loans can be used for a variety of purposes
CUA Product Details
- Loan Type Credit union loans
- Interest Rate from 9.89%
- Loan Amount up to $30,000
- Repayment 30 days to 48 months
Become a member and get a loan from CUA, its quick and easy
With over 3000 rediATMS across the country for members to use and fee-free card transactions – making the choice to join CUA will change the way you do banking forever.
As a credit union – CUA is devoted to their members who are also shareholders and are allowed to join general meetings and have their say in the direction the union goes.
If you’re tired of heavy bank fees, expensive lenders and personal loans that are unaffordable – switch to CUA and begin saving thousands of dollars.
CUA members can:
- Get a personal loan to renovate their homes
- Get a quick loan to fund a holiday
- Consolidate debt with a low rate loan
- Buy a home with an industry leading home loan
- Buy a new or used car with flexible and affordable loan terms
- Open an everyday transactional account with no annual fees
- Take out affordable and comprehensive insurance
- Obtain foreign currency for travel, get a travel card or take out travel insurance
- Save money with CUA’s award-winning savings and term deposit accounts
- Complete an online loan application via their online banking to get a personal loan
Financial services & products for businesses
In addition to offering a range of products for individuals, CUA also offers commercial business loans, vehicle and equipment finance as well as everyday transactional accounts for businesses.
For instance, if you don’t need an offset facility than CUA’s variable rate home loan which carries an owner-occupier rate of just 3.89% per annum is one of Australia’s most competitive home loans.
In addition, CUA offers a range of flexible options to help any Australian buy or refinance their home from fixed rate options to their award-winning variable rate loans.
Savings and investments
In addition, CUA’s savings and investment options offer higher than average returns – ensuring that savings and financial prosperity is a reality for all Australians.
Specifically, their term deposit, savings and transactional accounts offer a high rate of return, maximum value and have been awarded and recognized by the media and industry experts.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Their personal loans are attractive, flexible and versatile. I got the money I needed to redo my kitchen floor with some money to spare for a short weekend away. You can definitely get your money...
— Bairnsdale —
CUA is a financial institution that cares about its customers, the community and the environment. Their efforts to improve the quality of life of all Aussies around them is truly inspiring and I ...
— Bendigo —
CUA Contact Details
- 83 York St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed